Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Nintendo 64 Classic Edition.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    What the hell is Mario Gold 64? Do they mean Killer Instinct Gold?

Unless they can get most of those games running at a better frame rate this is a waste of time. F-Zero X probably holds up best because of that.
    That was a typo. I meant Golf. lol
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    Might be worth it just to turn it into an Aki wrestling game-playing device.
    Yes, hopefully this will be well hacked. I'd put Doom 64, Star Soldier, and Tetrisphere (another good game, kudos to KOF for the mention) on it.

3. it'd be worth getting if it's some magic box that can run Wonder Project J2 correctly

but i'm not going to believe that until it's confirmed (that it exists and that it can run WPJ2)
    Donk

4. Guys, again, this is fake news, the list of games is just the Wii U Virtual Console List for PAL Territories. Not saying the N64 Classic isn't coming, but it would have different games.

Look I found someone who agrees with me:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/mitchwa.../#4b7032dd38c4

EDIT: The PDF creation dates match the release order and timing of Wii U Virtual Console games.
    Last edited by AstroBlue; 09 Nov 2017 at 08:56 PM.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

5. I would hack this to put Shadowgate 64 on it. I think I'm one of 2 people in the world that love that game.

6. Shadowgate 64 was alright, I would have preferred a fixed perspective, traditional point and click with rendered graphics and a really large quest...

I can't judge, I'd put Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness and Hybrid Heaven on it.

Those clock tower levels.
    That proto-Fallout 3 combat.

Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I would hack this to put Shadowgate 64 on it. I think I'm one of 2 people in the world that love that game.
    Hey, you're not supposed to have power. The news this evening reported that the power grid crashed.

8. That's the metro area. The west coast is in much better shape.

9. Doshin the Giant and Animal Forest or no deal.

10. Space Station Silicon Valley, Beetle Adventure Racing, Quake II, Doom 64, Blast Corps, Ridge Racer 64, Wipeout 64, Resident Evil 2, Mortal Kombat Trilogy...Rat Attack!