Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Is This Board So Wierd?

Then you gutted him.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That’s kinda what you do though. You just don’t see it because you’re batshit.
    Everyone else makes it about me.

I, no joke, have add. It is the easiest thing in the world to change the topic with me. You could probably post a picture of a nice butt or something shiny and the conversation could instantly change. Even if you were correct and I was actually doing it all on my own, which I don't, it would take a minimal amount effort on anyone's part to change direction.

But no one does. Because deep down, they enjoy the circus, so they steer it in that direction and keep it there.

3. You’re doing it right now.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I know everything is right with the world when Drew is consistently wrong.
    You must be really be a bag of nerves then.

I never found Biff unduly disruptive. No more than Cheeks who can hold a vendetta for months on end. Biff did absolutely relate to topics by speaking about them specifically through the lens of his life rather than a broader or more open place of thought. But oh well. I think that’s just... him. Wasn’t really off topic much aside from when the idiot mob invited trolling. He added a level of adversarial activity I liked to hate (and like).

I don’t agree with a lot of the way posters post here. I’ve yet to have more than a mildly shallow convo with bbobb before he pulls the idiot ripcord. But he still has a right to post. And he’s ok for a one liner.

The modding around here is selective (inconsistent) but it’s a hobby board and I only really post here so I accept that. The worst case scenario for me isn’t coming to the board and being annoyed by a bunch of biff posts. It’s coming to the board and seeing nothing new at all.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 16 Nov 2017 at 11:11 PM.

6. Well that's because you're an idiot.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Yeah just like that — idiot ripcord.

8. Only an idiot would think I would back down from a dare such as that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I didn't mind Biff or Korian that much but I just always assumed they were alt accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Only an idiot would think I would back down from a dare such as that.
    Touché

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I didn't mind Biff or Korian that much but I just always assumed they were alt accounts.
    Don’t a bunch of people have each other’s account info?