Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Why Is This Board So Wierd?

Korian's most recent run was pretty weak compared to some of his past work.

I always assumed both were dupe accounts too.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I assumed most of the banned users were just alt accounts for regulars here.
    They are, which is why it's really strange. There shouldn't be any reason for one of us to use either of those accounts to do the dumb things those accounts do, yet if we un-ban them they come back and do the dumb things they do.

Our self-flagellation should be studied.

Josh claimed to have met them, but he's claimed to have met other dupes.

Given that they haven't contacted anyone since being banned, and how they seemed like extreme caricatues of other posters, they were probably joke accounts.

4. Biff was a for real person, the b-lo crew hung out with him.

the crew that owned most of the dupes met him, imagine that.

6. ...you’re saying k3v, sinista, and netwurked were running dupes, even though 2/3 of them didnt join this place until yeeaaarrrsss after the “dupes” were here? Loosen the band on your tinfoil hat dude.

I put nothing past you guys for achieving max lawls.

Buttcheeks still thinks we all have a google chat room where we talk about him.

Also, I never met Biff or Korian. When I met Stibbons he introduced himself as Korian.

9. Biff and the B-Lo crew played Gears with me and other TNLers on a regular basis when GoW1/2 were fun. No dupes.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Biff was a for real person, the b-lo crew hung out with him.
    I don't believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    ...you’re saying k3v, sinista, and netwurked were running dupes, even though 2/3 of them didnt join this place until yeeaaarrrsss after the “dupes” were here?
    All fake accounts.