Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Why Is This Board So Wierd?

1. Do you wear it?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    The b-lo crew was all real and biff bought me a copy of rock band from that contest thread and it was sent with his name on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Biff sent me a shirt with a picture of Captain Kirk on it that said "I am Canadian"
    He sounds like a generous man. It's a terrible injustice that he met such a cruel end.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Shit, let him back. Maybe the forum will implode the first time Biff and Drew talk about business.

4. lol I wanna see this shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. I'm okay with Biff being back, provided I'm granted immunity from being carded for personal attacks.

6. This thread is dumb and you should all be ashamed for posting in it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Do you wear it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    lol I wanna see this shirt
    I gave it to a homeless guy the day I got it.