Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Is This Board So Wierd?

1. Why Is This Board So Wierd?

Can we bring back Biff & Korian?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. no
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    no
    /Thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Can we bring back Biff & Korian?
    Would Biff even have us back?
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

He's running the country now. He has no time for us

6. He's busy rubbing elbows with the likes of Kim Inman. Gots no time for small fries like us~

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    He's running the country now. He has no time for us
    I really love the idea of Trump and Kimbo actually being Biff and Korian, screwing around on a message board before ascending to power. TNL fan fiction potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

You probably played call of duty with Bin Laden, so why not?

9. We spawn camped like assholes. No surprise there.

10. Why Is This Board So Wierd?

I am a bad person
    Last edited by Chux; 17 Nov 2017 at 08:06 PM.