Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Is This Board So Wierd?

1. Biff never should have been banned.

2. I know everything is right with the world when Drew is consistently wrong.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Biff never should have been banned.
    The permaban was a bit too much, but it's no secret that some mods here are all about selective enforcement. If being disruptive is an offense worthy of exile, half of TNL should be gone. If being an asshole is enough to get the ax, the other half should be gone.

At least Biff was entertaining. It's time for this injustice to be set right.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    At least Biff was entertaining.
    you have selective memory

I didn't really think Biff was a real person. I always figured kano or stib's invented him as a parody of the worst traits of a handful of posters

5. Korian could be entertaining at times though he overdid it.

Biff was just shitty.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I assumed most of the banned users were just alt accounts for regulars here.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Biff was just shitty.
    Biff literally made everything about him.

And I don't mean like the meme that I make everything about myself. I mean, literally, about his life and his doings.

You could be talking about cats, and it would eventually be about how you should all follow his cat buying 5 step plan.Oh and that you should feel bad for being poor, or something.

That’s kinda what you do though. You just don’t see it because you’re batshit.

ethugg imo.
    I took all your French Toast.

10. Ethugg was the first tnl’er I met irl. He was a customer at the shop and somehow we figured out we were on the same board.