Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?

1. Ah fuck. I was wondering why there was so much game shit on a Chicago goat rodeo clown’s message board.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I'm thankful for EA getting just that little bit too greedy with the whole freemium-style-microtransactions-in-full-price-games thing, resulting in a backlash that will hopefully send the practice the way of "Project Ten Dollar", possibly expedited by government intervention in at least one major market.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. I'm thankful that we'll (probably) get to play Shenmue III next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. For realsies?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Thankful for:
    -Cuphead being outstanding, and as a side effect seems to be stirring public interest in the art I like to make. Win win! GOTY.
    -Overwatch continuing to be good fun, and the introduction of solo Deathmatch means I can carry my own water and no longer have to yell at the screen when my teammates are retarded.
    -Street Fighter V might be righting the ship little by little (giant 'finally a full game' update in January, Zeku's pretty cool), I'd be happy to have that back.
    -Samurai Shodown II on PSN finally, I'm enjoying doing a deep dive with all the characters.
    -TNL! You're all still here. Me too. You're alright. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holiday

I’m thankful I got to visit Seattle, South Padre, North Carolina, New Mexico (twice!), and Montreal
    I lived in Albuquerque for about 6 months. Santa Fe was pretty small back then, but last time I visited it(about 5 years ago) I was amazed at how big it had gotten.

7. I'm thankful that my Sega Saturn still works. I'm playing some Dragon Force today in celebration of the console's 23rd birthday.

Happy Thanksgiving, TNL!
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

8. i'm thankful for really good video game music
    japanese video games not going away or becoming mobile-only, especially that nintendo didn't go away or become mobile-only
    nice spritework displayed in big chunky pixels on DSi XL
    Tim Rogers
    scanlines

but good menu sounds really are the best
    Donk