Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 46789 LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wishlist 2017: Get In The Ring

1. Thank you again so much
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. I'm glad you got it on time, Pineapple. Amazon has been quite flaky for me lately, and I was afraid it would be late.

My Ring of Power arrived, and it is awesome!

3. Big thanks to ARBM for Wonder Woman (which I haven't seen yet, very excited)! Today was brutally fucking cold and no fun to work in, so coming home to that was a WONDERful surprise!

4. Blue Raymond High Definition Gal Gadot shoulders will fill you with warmth.

5. The book came today!! Thank you so much Pineapple, I read half of it already and I really can't believe I hadn't read this author before.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

The Wonder Woman bluray is one of the best looking movies I've ever seen. I watched it with my daughter over the weekend.

7. Thank you Pineapple for the Star Wars tpb! It's the very next one I needed! And thanks to whoever gave me the Darth Vader tpb. It's great!

8. that finally came in huh, it took like 3 weeks to prep it for shipment; I think amazon themselves felled the trees to make the paper for it

9. They've been horrible the last few months. I stopped buying from them because it takes literally months now for them to send anything here. Everything I buy from eBay gets here with no trouble, though.

Thanks for the book, though! I seriously LOLed at the note.

10. Yeah that was bought at least a week before Xmas, you'd think they had to ship it to the moon first or something. Glad it got there alright!

I sent out round 2 last week, hoping to finish getting to everyone in the very near future.