Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wishlist 2017: Get In The Ring

1. Pineapple transports his wallet, phone, and keys in his anus. He'll tell you it's because he loves wearing bicycle shorts, but really, the shorts came later.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Purging all your socks and replacing them with new ones at the start of every new year sounds cathartic. I've been tempted to Josh my sock drawer.

But I have too many dope socks.
    All undergarments. Get with it.

I'm not socking this year because I only have fancy wool socks now, and they're good for at least another year.

3. I like the way the shorts hug my junk, and the way the keys tickle my prostate.

Also, feel free to call anytime, although I never answer. Just love those good vibrations.

4. I don't really need anything, but I've started a list for a friend if you want to contribute.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi.../25MR11040VXLY
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. I thought that Kong thing was a buttplug for sure. I mean, it still can be, right?

Anything can be if you push hard enough.

<3 bbobb.

Thanks for the mentions above, everyone, but don't let my silly life stop anyone for being all Christmassy. Or Christmas-sassy, if you prefer. Everyone needs a buttplug.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    lol!

I think since it's tradition, it's fine to post a list. However, yes - everyone - please donate to Aurora, even if you buy (or don't buy!) amazon stuff for other people. If you only have a little bit of money to throw around TNL this season, please just give it straight to him in lieu of gifts, or on his wishlist if he posts it. If you have a million dollars to spend on everyone, fuckin go for it! Do what makes you happy.

I know not everyone is going to be 100% comfortable just sending him money, and that's how some people are. We don't have to call anyone out or anything, but just just consider that one of us needs help. So yeah, I think both things are okay but please consider that helping Aurora out would be a big deal.
    You might just be the sweetest person on earth. You're such a positive person and have really helped me believe in humanity again over the last few months.

I definitely understand if anyone is uncomfortable sending money. If anyone ever needs the contact info for my dentist, feel free to contact me. And definitely don't let me stop any gift giving - I'd feel too guilty to rob anyone of the Christmas spirit.
    Last edited by Aurora; 08 Dec 2017 at 10:37 AM.
    I took all your French Toast.

8. It’s weird, I feel like as I’ve gotten older, it’s so much more natural to be positive. I’ve voiced how important TNL is to me, and you’re a part of that. I spent too many years being bitter and very angry, and it makes me feel good to facilitate positivity and cooperation where I can now. I’m sorry humanity fucked you over so badly. You don’t deserve it!!!!!!!

Not to mention, the dental thing is a “sore spot” of mine- I’ve had so many problems with my teeth and it has sent me into huge depressions and pain cycles. No one, no one should have to suffer with teeth problems in this country. But, like many of our institutions, it fails many.

Again, I may be making up for lost time but I want to help where I can. Speaking of, I’ll be sending more your way soon and sending out gifts too! just gotta get through finals aughhh
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I always felt you were pretty positive! Even when I was often an annoying turd. I'm really grateful that anyone still even wants to talk to me after trolling Soul Calibur threads with picture of Aunt Jemima and abusing emoji for years.

Yeah, teeth are stupid things. Even before the accident mine weren't exactly stellar, but I never really gave it too much thought. Now it's like jfhvjfghbvgjbvjfgbjfvbgfjbvjgfbvjfgbgfbjgjbjfgbfj. If that makes any sense.

And thanks SO much again. My gratitude goes much beyond a simple thanks, I assure you, and hopefully I can find a way to pay it forward to everyone here in the future.
    I took all your French Toast.

10. finally got a chance to add some books. as always, cheap and used is totally ok.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/7277gqN
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread