Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wishlist 2017: Get In The Ring

1. I kept 45

also people should have some things next week

2. Round 1 is sent! If the list of lists stays this small I may be able to get everyone, but certainly after Xmas.

Also: friendly reminder to make sure you have an address attached to your list so things can actually go to you (at least one person does not currently have this done).

3. A few Amazon packages have arrived but I'm trying to be an adult by waiting until Xmas to open them, so THANKS now and more personal thanks in 5 days.

4. Christ, I'm a literal piece of shit and realized some people bought me some stuff and it went to my old address.

IF you bought something for me, please PM me so I can return the favor since it's probably sitting at my old apartment :/
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

y'all ain't getting shit

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Christ, I'm a literal piece of shit and realized some people bought me some stuff and it went to my old address.

IF you bought something for me, please PM me so I can return the favor since it's probably sitting at my old apartment :/
    Goddammit sats.

7. I'm so sorry. If you wanna mail customer service and say "she never received it" I would probably encourage that as a viable option.......

drastic noob tactics.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    ...it's probably sitting at my old apartment :/
    You should go back and demand your gifts from the new tenants. They know that shit isn't for them!

Man, that personalized note is going to sound REALLY weird to whomever opens it!

10. I'm gonna give my old manager a ring and see if she has them, sometimes amazon would leave stuff with her.