Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: TNL Holiday Wishlist 2017: Get In The Ring

1. PINEAPPLE thank you for your sound and clear support for a baby's right to drive. Also, for the Baby Driver BluRay.

I honestly got caught in a whirlwind of personal matters (mostly good) and blew off the holiday gifts this year. I will be back next year WITH A VENGEANCE, though!

2. thanks for the hoodie pineapple it will come in handy on my journey across the wasteland of hoth to work tomorrow

3. Excellent, I'm glad they arrived and will be useful to you guys! Late Xmas is still Xmas!

A big thanks to Bacon for Kingsman The Golden Circle, I haven't seen this one yet but the first was such a fun movie that I'm super excited right now!

4. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Pineapple for the Vader comic, it's much appreciated

5. Thank you Bacon for the Justice tpb. I've been wanting to read this one for a while!

6. Sorry that it took so long but the last round has been sent out, should finally have gotten to everyone who posted a list. Thanks to all who participated this year! I sincerely look forward to being able to do this with you guys time and time again. Much love.