Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 356789 LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wishlist 2017: Get In The Ring

1. I'll follow up with Amazon after the 25th, I'm avoiding the site for now so that I don't accidentally look at my list or order history (wife used my account for her shopping as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    (wife used my account for her shopping as well).
    Noobs.

3. 100% accurate!

4. Big thanks to Sats for the awesome drawing pad, I'm excited to give it a shot as I was given some of the fun color Copic markers to play around with, so it's the perfect place to start!
    Big thanks to magnifiedplaid for both John Wick films, I really enjoyed these and can't wait to watch them again with the bonus features!
    Big thanks to Melf for Ninja Scroll on blu-ray, it's one of my favorite animes and I'm excited for the higher definition!
    And final Big thanks to ___ for Kingsmen, another film I loved and we watched it again early this morning! I enjoyed the "nothing witty" comment but I dunno who you is!

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope to be sending out round two next week!

5. Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Big thanks to magnifiedplaid for both John Wick films, I really enjoyed these and can't wait to watch them again with the bonus features!
    You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that you liked both of the movies! They both seemed very reasonably priced, so I figured it would be cool for you to have them both as a double feature. Also, thank you very much, Pineapple, for the Time After Time Blu-ray. I've been wanting to add this movie to my collection for the longest time!

I'm going to try sending out another round of gifts, once I get paid again too. So, some people might get stuff around the 1st or so.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    And final Big thanks to ___ for Kingsmen, another film I loved and we watched it again early this morning! I enjoyed the "nothing witty" comment but I dunno who you is!
    that was me, it was 7 dollars, movie has a great pay-off joke

8. Thank you man, we had been wanting to watch it again for a while!

Hey Sats did you ever update your address on your wishlist? I contacted Amazon and told them the recipient had moved and the package wasn't received, they kindly refunded me so I'd like to send it out again.

9. I did update the address, so hopefully that will work correctly. I appreciate the generosity greatly, and I apologize again for being a dumbo and not doing it right the first time
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. No worries at all, it worked out well besides you not getting it before Xmas The item I chose originally was gone from the Wishlist so I chose a different one, but it's on it's way!