View Poll Results: What Mayo do you Claim?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hellmans

12 63.16%
  • Kraft

1 5.26%
  • I'm riding fence or a minority.

6 31.58%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Separating the Adults from the Children!

I dare you to post the one Arjue made.

2. the Shine avatar one? Also I am really happy someone still has these bc I lost all my photos from that period!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I have a love hate relationship with mayonnaise. A lot of burger places use too much and little of anything else. They will slather the burger with it and then breath a little mustard and ketchup on there.

At home I use it as a base for other sauces. I also will put down a thin layer on the bun, then use it as a vehicle for a more expensive sauce that I want to spread evenly. This combination also helps prevent the meat juice from penetrating the bun and making is soggy.
    Mayonnaise on a burger is just plain wrong, fucking disgusting. I'm glad that Whataburger only puts mustard on their burgers.
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 Nov 2017 at 12:26 AM.

4. Mayo is just sandwich lube.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Mayo is just sandwich lube.
    Not kewpie
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Veganaise

7. If I have to use something mayo-based, I'll go for Blue Plate Sandwich Spread or one of those Chipotle Mayo blends.

But usually I opt for a very light hazing of spicy mustard, BBQ sauce, or hot sauce on my sandwiches.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 30 Nov 2017 at 02:37 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Of your choices, Hellmans.

But the correct choice is Kewpie.
    Ugh, I feel the bile building in my throat as I say it, but...

bbobb is 100% right

There's no going back from kewpie mayo.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Looks like you can order kewpie mayo on Amazon. I might have to give it a shot.

10. (I did this morning)