View Poll Results: What Mayo do you Claim?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hellmans

12 63.16%
  • Kraft

1 5.26%
  • I'm riding fence or a minority.

6 31.58%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: Separating the Adults from the Children!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    If you own a blender you can make mayonnaise that is exactly how you want it to be. I will never understand you people.
    How long do you keep it though? If I need mayo it’s a tablespoon at a time, I’m not gonna be assed to make that or keep a cup of it in my fridge.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Maybe a little over a week? We have lots of small jars of things with the date written on the lid in dry erase marker.

3. A little over a week??? I've got a jar of Kraft mayo that is at least 6 months since being opened and still going strong. A week or 2 aint gonna cut it.

I can't get josh to sort his recyclables but he'll ask people to make their own condiments.

I can’t get you to understand that sorting recyclables in a single stream system doesn’t matter. Why would I sort them? So the guy loading the truck can throw them all in the same bin?

It’s like handing your recyclables and your trash to the garbage man in a county that doesn’t recycle. He’s just going to put them both in the garbage truck.

That being said we tend to make all our food in batches over here. It’s just like anything else, once you get used to it it’s just another thing.

Maybe the preservatives that keep your mayonnaise fresh for decades aren’t the best thing to put in your body? I don’t think we know for sure

Separating the Adults from the Children!

or thinking that your recycling at your office job doesn’t go right in the trash. I’ve never seen a cleaning crew anywhere I’ve worked that ever did anything else.

7. People throw all kinds of nasty shit in public recycling bins.
    I doubt the trash dudes bother keeping it separate.

8. Ya gotta keep 'em separated!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Ugh, I feel the bile building in my throat as I say it, but...

bbobb is 100% right

There's no going back from kewpie mayo.
    If these two agree on something, you know it's the truth. Kewpie4lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I can’t get you to understand that sorting recyclables in a single stream system doesn’t matter. Why would I sort them? So the guy loading the truck can throw them all in the same bin?
    1. It does matter because they don't fully sort them.
    2. You're a forgetful shit. That isn't the argument you made 6 months ago. You argued that you couldn't be bothered and would just put it all in the garbage if you had to sort it.