Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebay: Panzer Dragoon Saga

1. Between the promise of disc rot and the current stupid high prices I keep telling myself I should dump my Saturn stuff.
    But then the prices just keep getting more stupid.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Between the promise of disc rot and the current stupid high prices I keep telling myself I should dump my Saturn stuff.
    But then the prices just keep getting more stupid.
    Yeah, it's really difficult to tell when to cash out on those games. Who knows, you could sell PDS for $700, and next thing you know it might be $1,200.

Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    I know you're just screwing around, but that's actually good advice. Right now, I'm on track to retire from the school district at age 50, and they have pretty good retirement benefits. It's always great to stash away a ton of extra cash besides that, though. I just buy an old and expensive video game every few months or so, with anything extra I've saved after paying all the bills and stashing some away in savings. I may be stupid enough to buy expensive old video games, but I'm not going to be stupid enough for it to put me in financial ruin.
    I’m not screwing around at all. I’m absolutely serious. Aren’t you still in your 20’s or something?

Yes. He shouldn't enjoy life now and save all his money. Maybe he can blow it all on big boats and a time share in Florida when he's 60. Maybe one of those $500,000 mobile homes.

5. You can enjoy life and save money, I sure as hell do.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I’m not screwing around at all. I’m absolutely serious. Aren’t you still in your 20’s or something?
    No, I'm 36 now...getting old really fast...gotta keep saving money, as much as I can, but I spoil myself sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    You can enjoy life and save money, I sure as hell do.
    Do you buy anything expensive? Yes? You should be investing instead.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Do you buy anything expensive? Yes? You should be investing instead.
    I do both, I make enough money to be able to.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I don't buy expensive things when the alternative is a couple of CD-Rs.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I do both, I make enough money to be able to.
    It sounds like so does magnifiedplaid, but here we are, having this talk.