Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ebay: Panzer Dragoon Saga

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I’m not screwing around at all. I’m absolutely serious. Aren’t you still in your 20’s or something?
    A new CIB of Panzer Dragoon in 2002 cost what, maybe $200? Now it's $800. That's about 9.7% per year which isn't terrible. I see no reason why the value of it wouldn't continue to go up over the years, especially PDS with a hard cap on printed copies.

Rich people invest in all sorts of non-money related shit like art and even comic books.

2. Or stupid super cars with limited runs like the Ford GT. No one wanted it in 2005 for like under 100k, now you can't buy one for less than 300-400k. The new one cost like 450k and sold out immediately. Rich people aren't driving them, they are storing them in air condition garages and sell them in 10-20 years.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Or stupid super cars with limited runs like the Ford GT. No one wanted it in 2005 for like under 100k, now you can't buy one for less than 300-400k. The new one cost like 450k and sold out immediately. Rich people aren't driving them, they are storing them in air condition garages and sell them in 10-20 years.
    Pretty much. Bill Goldberg bought a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat for $100K and he talked (on a youtube interview) about it being a car that will increase in value substantially years after the purchase.

https://jalopnik.com/driving-the-dod...old-1609544866

4. A hellcat? Lol that won't appreciate much, maybe a Demon

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    A hellcat? Lol that won't appreciate much, maybe a Demon
    My mistake, he was talking about buying the Demon in that interview with Joe Rogan. I can't find that interview.

https://twitter.com/goldberg/status/...996288?lang=en

http://speedsociety.com/go-time-date...-demon-orders/

Quote Originally Posted by speedsociety
    Looks like famous wrestler Bill Goldberg is placing an order as well. Wonder who will be the first to light the tires up and rip it down the track? Either way we wil be there to show you guys this footage!
    Last edited by gamevet; 01 Dec 2017 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    Price seems outrageous, but that's supply and demand for you. I had to pay $675 for mine, and I hope I never have to sell it.

By any chance, do you have any other Saturn games you're willing to part with? I'm trying to build up my Saturn collection, and I have my eye on most of the biggies. So far, I just have Panzer Dragoon Saga, Magic Knight Rayearth, Dark Savior, Bug, and Clockwork Night.
    I have Shining The Holy Ark, Wing Arms, Panzer Dragoon Zwei, and Nights off the top of my head. I may have one or two others, I'll check when I get home.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    A hellcat? Lol that won't appreciate much, maybe a Demon

I found the video. He talks about his cars starting at the 23 minute mark.

8. Yup, own a museum worth of cars to be liquidated when he needs cash. Pretty good investment strategy for those ultra limited production cars.