Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul 2017: Ho! Ho! Ho! Edition

Neat. I have a Cronusmax but having to use a USB hub and a real controller with it is a bummer.

2. Played some SFIV, Skullgirls, KI, Frogger, super Contra, Galaga, & Final Fight. Seems to work perfectly, just haven't tested out the mic since I'm not sure where an old 360 one is right now.

I bought the "like-new" one listed under third party sellers for $35. It was new as far as I could tell.

3. You have to use an adapter to use 360 controllers with the Xbox One?

4. Yes, as has been the case since launch.

Kick ass. I just ordered one.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Yes, as has been the case since launch.
    It's cool that there's solution, but it still kind of sucks that you'd need to do that. My PS2 racing wheel will work on the PS2, PS3 and PS4.

7. PS4 and Switch have some support for generic gamepads, but no XBOX console has ever allowed anything other than XBOX controllers from the same generation. It's lame.

I mostly just want to use the 8bitdo SNES pads on the Bone. Hopefully I can make it work.

9. Could be just the XInput versus DirectInput thing.

10. Got my Xenoblade Chronicles 2 SE preorder. Considering returning it and getting the standard edition. I basically paid an extra $38 for an artbook, an EP, and a steel book I'll never use. The carts going right into my travel case.

The art book seems super nice, but I'm getting a little tired of these "music selection" soundtracks. Nintendo will never release the full soundtrack. Why not just press a few CDs?