Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul 2017: Ho! Ho! Ho! Edition

1. BBs buy one get one half off 3DS games with GCU and store pick up discount:

Monster Hunter Stories
    Ms Layton
    Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
    Fire Emblem Warriors

shoutfactory had a 60% sale for orders over 80

So I got

[DVD] Rocko's Modern Life: The Complete Series $17.96
    [DVD] You Can't Do That On Film $11.99
    [DVD] Hey Arnold!: The Complete Series $23.99
    [Blu-ray] UHF [25th Anniversary Edition] $13.78
    [Blu-ray] They Live [Collector's Edition] $17.96
    [Blu-ray/DVD] The Last Unicorn [The Enchanted Edition] $11.96

Not huge savings. Probably 20 or 30 bucks after all is said and done. I was mostly buying for stuff for me and the family to watch during the holidays.

Also, JEM, the complete series is $16 on amazon right now. It might be a prizing error. I picked up a set as a gift for my older sister.

They Live on Blu-ray is something I need in my life.

4. Watched some Rocko a few weeks ago, forgot how fucked up it actually was. Nick has lost its edge.

Was rocko before or after Seinfeld? I feel like it did that "thing" better.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 13 Dec 2017 at 12:49 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Wipeout Collection on the PSN sale and Nightmare of Druaga for PS2. These and Yakuza 0 are gonna be my Christmas break jams.
    Sorry I made you buy a game, fam.

7. Got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for $125. This is my first real tablet (have an hp touchpad somewhere) and so far im digging it for what i paid.

Anyone reccomemd a good android comic reader? Then i can retire the touchpad for good.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android&hl=en

Last week, I spent half a day researching 10" tablets to find one that was ~$100 solely for comic reading. Settled on a used Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70f. Hasn't arrived yet, but on paper it seemed to hit the trifecta of resolution, ram, and weight. Had I been able to get a Galaxy Tab for that price I'd have jumped on it. It came up fairly often in the recommendation threads I was reading.

Had to retire my Surface RT. Even after factory resetting it everything about it ran too damn slow.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 13 Dec 2017 at 05:36 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    [DVD] Rocko's Modern Life: The Complete Series $17.96
    [DVD] Hey Arnold!: The Complete Series $23.99
    This is awesome, Rocko was my favorite Nick cartoon as a kid and Hey Arnold! wasn't bad at the time either. I may have to grab those.

10. Those Rocko DVDs are censored, sadly. A bunch of the really weird sexual and violent stuff removed for syndication didn't make it back in.