Batman graphic novels
    Charlie Chan movies/book
    Super Mario Odyssey, Puyo Puyo Tetris, and Splatoon 2 for Switch
    Various candy/cookies
    RAP Pro Switch
    Switch Pro Controller
    Switch carrying case
    Switch car adapter

2. $800 in vet bills for an 'inconclusive' diagnosis.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Sounds about right, we had the same thing to our dog 2 years ago. A battery of tests that cost us $600+ to determine if the 3-4k surgery was worth it.

I'm getting tired of fucking with pi handhelds, so I just said fuck it and bought a GPD XD emu handheld with Christmas cash.

The stock software was awful, but loading a custom Android ROM and configuring my own emulators made the thing fucking badass. It runs a lot of things my pi handhelds wouldn't, like 32x and PlayStation! Fucker is a fingerprint magnet though, like the original 3ds.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

5. Should have gone with the Win!
    Nerds should be dumping them in anticipation for the Win2 (which at $600-1000 they can go eff themselves).
    Emulators are great (since it's windows after all) and it'll keep your hands warm this frosty time of year.

I was actually worried that the Win would get my hands too hot. If my hands get too dry and hot they'll start breaking out. I have that problem with high powered laptops sometimes.

7. That's the one downside to that machine. I stopped using it because while it never gets reallllly hot, it gets warm enough to make it uncomfortable to hold. Sucks. Nice piece of kit otherwise.
    Also: your hands break out? Like with zits? Guess that's better than going blind.

No, it's like an allergic reaction. Then go back to normal if I get them cool and sit for a bit.

9. I'm sort of upset with myself for not making sacrifices to pickup a complete boxed copy of Ultima III: Exodus for the Amiga. The Half Price Books just 30 minutes from my house had it on display for $30 last week. The only reason I didn't get it, was that we had to spend nearly $500 on a water pump for my wife's Jeep, and we were about to drive to Florida for the week. I would have replaced the water pump myself, if not for all of the garbage I would have had to remove just to get to it. I ended up picking up this guide for Eye of the Beholder (when I didn't see Ultima III there) so I could finally try to complete that very difficult game on the Amiga.

I also picked up a nice looking boxed copy of Space Invaders for the Atari VCS.

The family hooked me up with 3 pairs of Levi's 550 Jeans, along with a hoodie, a Cabela's pullover and a couple of pairs of Nike Tennis shoes.

The white pair was slightly over $100.
    Attached Images Attached Images

the coolest thing I got was a hard drive from my dad full of pictures and home videos he's backed up.

There are two or three 1980s arcade videos I plan to share after I figure out how to put a censor thing over heads. I doubt my aunts want to be youtube legends.