Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul 2017: Ho! Ho! Ho! Edition

1. 8Bitdo's SF30 Pro Bluetooth Gamepad, can't wait to try it on the Switch.

Dude, it's awesome. I haven't tried it with the Switch yet but it's great for everything else. Sadly, it does not sync with the Wii or the Wii U. I was just playing Daytona USA on the Xbone with it
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. It is pretty cool that it works with the NES/SNES mini.

4. got 2 of those amazon firetv sticks, one for a work gift exchange and one for myself because a 35 dollar kodi machine was kind of too good to pass up

5. kodi is yesterday’s news brah.

6. I was running out of space for my Origin games on the PC. They were on my boot drive, which only had about 15GB of space left, so I decided to get a 500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD to move those game files over to. The drive was only $129 and I used a $50 Visa gift card to reduce the out off pocket expense to under $90.

I returned to Walmart to see what they had left in the $5 to $10 bargain bin. There were only about a dozen titles left, and the only one I was interested in was King's Quest.

Attached Images Attached Images

7. My original wedding band was kind of beat up (19 years-old), so I wanted another one. My wife said I could get whichever I wanted, so I got this:

One Ring to rule her,
    One Ring to find her,
    One Ring to bring her,
    and in the kitchen bind her
    Attached Images Attached Images

*fairy folk singing the greatest adventure*

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I'll probably trade in my PS4 version.

If playing in populated servers is something you want, you should keep your PS4 version as well. If you just want single player campaign stuff, go for it.

10. PlayStation  2

716ijh8QzpL._AC_SX215_.jpg

Got it in today.~
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL