Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul 2017: Ho! Ho! Ho! Edition

1. I'm returning mine.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I'll probably trade in my PS4 version.

Attached Images Attached Images

3. PC physical games, so adorable!

Speaking of the devil, the Gamestop steelbook PC exclusives (thx SSJN) are now down to $1.97. Some examples:

https://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/ro...edition/130429

https://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/th...edition/130441

https://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/jo...edition/130443

4. ha! I spent yesterday combing the countryside for deals and saw those had dropped to $2. Unbeknownst to me at the time, I spent all the money I’d make that day on buying a set of those steelbooks to give to a buddy for Christmas.

5. It was a digital download in a pretty much empty case. I think that it rang up for less than $10, because it was one of those left over games from Walmart's Black Friday.

It''s funny, because even the Battlefield 1 CE just had a digital download code inside the huge box. EA puts out all of their current games in empty cases for display, even though you can just buy the card.
    Last edited by gamevet; 05 Dec 2017 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Played some SFIV, Skullgirls, KI, Frogger, super Contra, Galaga, & Final Fight. Seems to work perfectly, just haven't tested out the mic since I'm not sure where an old 360 one is right now.

I bought the "like-new" one listed under third party sellers for $35. It was new as far as I could tell.
    I got mine today. Mine actually was used but like new, very happy.

I got it mostly for the Xbone but I tested it on the 360 since it's more convenient. Unfortunately my USB Saturn pad didn't work, it only recognized the dpad, and not the buttons. Seems like it doesn't do well with generic USB controllers that don't have an X Input mode. However, once I figured out how to put my 8bitdo SNES pad onto Xinput mode it worked great and was mapped properly. I played a bit of Shinobi, Street Fighter 4 and Deathsmiles and it worked great on all of them.

Thanks for the recommendation!

7. Picked up one of Play Asia’s Vita releases and a couple last gen shooters.C7C78F7B-4EFD-436D-AB90-37D14B91262D.jpeg

8. I picked up the RPG of the Year for $10. Walmart had a bunch of PS4 and Xbox One games for $5 to $10 in a discount bin. I'm hoping to pick up the steelcase version of Yakuza (they had a half dozen of them) from there next weekend.

Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg P5.JPG (235.2 KB, 321 views)

9. Wipeout Collection on the PSN sale and Nightmare of Druaga for PS2. These and Yakuza 0 are gonna be my Christmas break jams.

10. All 3 on One for $10 each on clearance at Target: Batman Return to Arkham, Rise of the Tomb Raider, & Walking Dead A New Frontier.