Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Man 11 (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)

1. Haven't gotten to see the video in motion (at work) but I really hope it looks better than stills. So far I'm thinking someone at Capcom took Mighty No. 9 as a challenge to see how flat and uninspired the art could possibly get.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Hey now. It's not 'mobile' bad.
    This looks like high art compared to the new Puzzle Fighter.
    Two things can be garbage. The only flourish here is the overdone lighting effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Can't wait to see Gohan's reaction.
    Meh.

4. I don't really think this looks much better than Mighty No. 9. I mean it looks more current-gen, but I don't know if it looks more fun to me.

But I think I'm like the people who don't know how to play Sonic and think Sonic 4 is "ok" rather than an unforgivable insult. Mega Man's subtleties may be lost on me.

5. Smash Bro Mega Man was pretty great, seriously that grunt....

I'll wait to pass judgement until I see the trailer at home.

7. I think the look is fine. The powerups look kinda flat. That's about it.

BUT.

If we're talking animation and lighting, that's another thing. Here's hoping that putting the release a year away means time to spruce up things a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

I'm good with the look. It's still early, hope they fix that walking animation a little over the next year.

I'm with Yeller here. This looks like ass.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. This isn't mobile game low-budget, this is MvCI low-budget. I'm okay with this assuming it'll get a bit of polish over a year. Megaman's model is kinda whatever but the new form looks good in-game and so do the enemies.

Mechanically it looks in-line with the FC games (same relative sizing, same amount of stuff going on, widescreen makes it feel a little emptier tho). I'm optimistic.