Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Mega Man 11 (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)

1. I like Downwell and Super House of Dead Ninjas too

2. Looks fun if you can resist using bullet time. I fear Capcom's efforts to make it Nintendo Hard for some and modern "hard" for others might not go as planned. If a casual can face roll with bullet time through the levels themselves but gets stomped by the boss even with it, that incredibly dissonant experience might actually make it MORE frustrating for them than having to "get good" via the relatively gentle slope of the escalating stage challenges.

3. I’m going to wait for Mzo’s video impressions before I decide on a purchase

Oh boy.

How is it that everyone who looks at this game is like everything looks great except that walk cycle and somehow the developers never noticed it themselves? How do bad walk cycles happen? That's gotta be like 80% of what the character will be doing.

5. I don't think I'll be using bullet time.. I don't see the problem with the walk cycle. Haven't paid too much attention to it. I've been looking at the enemies and I think the game might be too easy.
    You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
    Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!

That looks much better in motion that anything I saw previously.

7. The walk cycle definitely looks weird, I can't put my finger on it though. Maybe too slow, maybe too weightless I'm not sure.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Looks like he's being held up by his shoulders and just kicking his legs above the ground. There's no contact with the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Oh boy.

How is it that everyone who looks at this game is like everything looks great except that walk cycle and somehow the developers never noticed it themselves? How do bad walk cycles happen? That's gotta be like 80% of what the character will be doing.
    I think it's inherently a bit weird to do a Mega Man walk cycle in 3D because he's not facing 100% sideways, but the level perspective is such that he should be.

10. That's a lame excuse. You have total control over the depth of field in 3D, though. It's not like they can't adapt and cheat whatever they need to in order to make it look right, they just didn't bother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!