Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: New PC Engine Flash device/CD emulator thingie

Wonderful. Envy of all the ladies I'm sure.

2. Well at least one named Steve

How's this thing looking now. Board seems to be in third revision. have they finally fixed the issues?

also, you know, stone age gamer, sale starting wednesday.

4. It's not being fixed, Terra Onion has stated multiple times they're not doing any more changes to the video. Voultar and a few others are working on mod boards for it to improve the output but nothing is out just yet.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

retarded

Yeah, I think what was supposed to be some quick easy money for them in between large projects ended up being a huge pain in the ass and perhaps even a loss, and they're trying to just put it behind them now.

its the only thing a normal person would buy from them

8. NeoSD is awesome, I guess only awesome people would buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    its the only thing a normal person would buy from them
    Unfortunately I think they may be going back to lower run boutique items that cost twice as much instead.

10. They seem to be a bit shady of a company too, its come out that they agreed to pay Voultar (well give him a NeoSD for his work) and then just stopped replying to his emails.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.