Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New PC Engine Flash device/CD emulator thingie

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Has this stuff gotten more expensive in the past 3 years? When I got my white PC engine, I seem to remember it being pretty cheap.
    Yes. Every year it only gets more expensive. Sell me your White PC Engine cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Rarely does anyone talk about playing any of these games, only the woes of owning a system.

I talked a bunch about the Ys games as I was playing through them, specially the PC Engine ones.

Lately I've been doing more talking about games on discord.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Yes. Every year it only gets more expensive. Sell me your White PC Engine cheap.
    You've never been much of a sales man, have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Rarely does anyone talk about playing any of these games, only the woes of owning a system.
    Duos are pretty bad for dying compared to most old systems. I have been playing my CD games through emulators instead for a while now.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You've never been much of a sales man, have you?
    I was being a bit facetious.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I just got this in the mail, can't wait to go home and tear into it. Unfortunately it seems that some users are having issues with noise in the RGB output, we'll see how it goes.

6. Has there been any word on TG16 compatibility?
    Had one traded in a couple of weeks ago that I just seem to keep forgetting to put out for sale...

The hardware is compatible, but the shell doesn't quite fit. You can either take it out of the shell or loosen the screws a bit to get it to plug in.

8. interesttiiiiinnngggggg.

I wasn't planning on using this with a TG16 but I do have one and can see how weird it looks.

Do they have any units left for the slow pokes?