Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bayonetta 3 (Switch)

1. Bayonetta 3 (Switch)

Bayonetta 1 and 2 are also coming to the Switch.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. I finally get the system that 2 was exclusive to, and they say FUCK YOU DONT WAIT 5 YEARS TO BUY OUR NEW SYSTEM!

3. Let the death threats from angry manbabies commence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

I hope 3 is more like 1 than 2. The second game had very little downtime between epic boss fights. I liked having more "regular" levels in between bosses.

5. Now if we can just get Wonderful 101 remastered for Switch I'll be happy. I've got it for WiiU but can't be bothered to turn that system on. Just seems like a whole lot of effort.

I've been playing Color Splash on it. It's really easy, you press the on button on the gamepad and can click on the game to jump right in and skip the menu.

I am so down for a Bayo 3. Still hoping she has a new look for it.

7. You can order Bayonetta 1+2 special edition for the Switch on Amazon UK.

8. 1 and 2 are out on Switch. These a rock-solid ports. Granted they were basically last-gen games but the framerate and resolution are rock-solid even in handheld mode, which is not true of most AAA games on Switch.

I've played Bayonetta 1 when it first came out, but I think I'm going to give it another go before I dive into 2.

sadly i will never play this one, oh well.

10. I recently started playing 1 again on PC Normal, good Christ I am bad at this game! I realize now that I beat it exclusively on Easy when I played on 360 because I did not have nearly this much of a problem with normal mobs. Still a lovely game, I am going to beat it on Normal then hopefully play 2 and I already know I want 3.