Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 356789 LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection (PC, XB1, PS4, Switch)

1. Playing on PC. Had issues when trying to use the Hori PS4 stick with this game, it wouldn't recognize the diagonals so it was impossible to do any moves that weren't charges. Plugged in the Hori 360 stick and it worked fine.

Noticed the phantom inputs that cigs mentioned, I figured I was just "getting reaquainted" with games I hadn't played in years (or ever) but some things I did just never materialized.

2. Thanks for the PC impressions, Cigs and apple! Gonna wait till the stick support is better before I pick this up. I may try to get into fightcade to satisfy the itch for the time being.

3. If you are running on Windows 10 or OSX, Fightcade 2 beta runs better than Fightcade 1.

4. WTF is with the difficulty in Super Turbo?

Edit,
    I did it but Blanka sure had to bend over and grab his anklets often.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 04 Jun 2018 at 06:10 PM.

It's probably a direct port of the us arcade version. It was fucking BRUTAL. I'd always load up the Japanese version on my cps2 since it was more reasonable.

6. I did not know that Double Impact had a native widescreen version in the arcades. Which ends up looking pretty damn nice on the Switch screen with the filter crap turned off.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. I don't think it did...?

EDIT: But I thought wrong! Weird. And awesome.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 05 Jun 2018 at 11:49 AM.

8. It's kind of a different game in widescreen. I know it's not a zoning-heavy game, but having a wider play-field changes a lot of setups, especially wall-bounce stuff.

9. Did anyone remember seeing any versions of Double Impact in the arcade as widescreen? It's weird how its the only one with that option. I have to be honest and say I don't remember seeing Double Impact much in the arcade in general at that time. I remember when the first release of SFIII hit, but not the next two versions of it.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. I've only ever seen that cab once and it wasn't widescreen.
    Widescreen didn't make a lot of sense for that style of cabinet to begin with.