Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Movies only you knew about - (A pre internet thread)

1. WATER BABIES!!! Damn, that shit is way creepier than I remember.

2. Happy Ghost 3 was a favourite with me and one of my friends, but until I started hanging out with chinese kids at college, nobody else I knew had ever heard of it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    The Blood of Heroes
    Holy shit, I haven't seen that in years (the last time was probably on USA Up All Night or somthing), but I remember it being pretty great. It's on Amazon, so I'll have to watch it again soon.

I started reading the wiki page and was shocked to discover that Jugger is actually a "real" sport now. Germany even hosts international tournaments, lol.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Hunger games, eat your heart out.

5. meet the feebles

saw it on tv late one night back in my early innocent teen days, and wasn't expecting there to exist a version of the muppet show where the muppets were all coked out degenerates

That movie, fuck. One of my friends found it at a rental store near his dad's house, he forced me to watch it.

7. Forced? You had to be forced?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I did not enjoy it.

9. You have terrible tastes.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.