Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tig ol Bitty Kotobukiya Cold Cast Tifa Doll Final Fantasy VII RARE FFVII FF7 Boobs Tidus Black Label

1. Tig ol Bitty Kotobukiya Cold Cast Tifa Doll Final Fantasy VII RARE FFVII FF7 Boobs Tidus Black Label

Up for offer is a piece no self-identifying Final Fantasy Fan should be without. Tifa has been lovingly cast with great attention to detail. Her perfectly defined assets would become an asset and centerpiece to any collector's cherished collection.

Cold cast and limited in production, don't miss your chance to own serial number squiggle, weird six, squiggle, squiggle (pictured).

2. Is it bad that I was checking out your prices on everything in the picture?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. whatcha think?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    whatcha think?
    Lot lower prices then I would have expected from an independent owner. If I was at your store, I would have bought quite a bit.

5. Too bad the locals don't feel that way.

6. I can only assume that costs a decent amount, so I will not make and offer, just say that yeah that looks awesome and I'd put it right under the FFVII record clock I have!

Bonus, he does do sales over pm. Or has. He might think he is cheating the local children by selling them to mean trolls on tnl.

also, do you have anything else with UUUGGGEEE tits? I'm not feeling the statue.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Bonus, he does do sales over pm. Or has. He might think he is cheating the local children by selling them to mean trolls on tnl.
    I might consider molesting him thru PM then. Thanks for the heads up IP.~

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I'm not feeling the statue.
    You should buy it, then you can feel it like crazy.