Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Limited Edition Street Fighter II 30th Anniversary cart released for the SNES.

This is a dumb thing to own and if you bought one you should feel bad.

Metal Jesus is alright. I like Kinsey and Reggie. The worst are that coffee media girl and the Turbografx dude that didn't know shit.

2. The Immortal John Hancock is alright too.

3. You and I couldn’t be more far apart on this subject.
    IJH seems like the king of “I was sent this thing for free AND IT’s GREAT! GO BUY 50 OF THEM!” no matter how awful a product it is.

4. I'll second not minding Kelsey, she does seem to know her shit, more so than anyone else from the MJ Crew. The IJH is fucking awful, he's the typical full on collectard and I can't stand that dude.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Decided to watch a MJ video on his worst console, which is the Atari 5200. He spent most of the time complaining about the size of the console and controller (fair enough). Then he went on and basically said since he never owned the console back in the 80s, playing the games for the first time sucks. And that a newer console (the 7800) have better games and arcade ports. That moron must have failed basic 3rd grade pattern test (2600-> 5200 -> 7800). Even if you know nothing about Atari, the nomenclature should have tipped you off.

Also, Original Gameboy games suck if I am playing them on that screen for the first time today.

6. I think I’d have less of a problem with him, the nerd, and their clones if their opinions were taken only as such by those that watch them. But half my day is spent listening to people (all of whom seem to be on the spectrum) repeating what they’ve heard on those channels as if it were gospel.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Kazama View Post
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. There's also something beyond his shitty videos that really annoys me. I don't know if it's his voice, his face, or that grotesque patch of chest hair that always sticks out of his shirt... but I can't stand that guy.
    To me it's how he presents himself. He's gotta be around his early 30s yet he's dressed like he's still in high school. I just can't take a guy like him seriously since he dresses like a fucking hipster.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. I’d love if 30 year olds stepped up to their game to teenager dress. Most I see are basically running around in glorified under-roos.

9. T-Shirt and a baseball cap is fine for casual wear. But the kids today don't have a sense of respect, dress up a little if you're giving a presentation.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    To me it's how he presents himself. He's gotta be around his early 30s yet he's dressed like he's still in high school. I just can't take a guy like him seriously since he dresses like a fucking hipster.
    He's in his 40's. He worked at Sierra in the early 90's.