Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Edition Street Fighter II 30th Anniversary cart released for the SNES.

1. I got a SNES mini. That came with Street Fighter and a lot of other good games.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    It was announced with pre-orders I believe so if you wanted it, you could have pre-ordered it then and there.
    Yeah, I've seen one of the articles that had a link to Iam8bit and Capcom for pre-orders. The 5500 copies didn't sell out immediately, which the guy in the video made talked note of. Public awareness of this thing was pretty low.
    Last edited by gamevet; 18 Dec 2017 at 11:08 AM.

3. Swap awareness with interest and we can agree.
    I don't go to far out into the Wide World Web. In fact, there are only two forums I frequent regularly. I read about it here and on CAG and it was mentioned on the only two game podcasts I listen to as well (8-4 play and Completely Unnecessary Podcast).
    Maybe it didn't reach the front page of kotaku or games.com or wherever the kids go these days, but it certainly got around to retro enthusiast outlets.

Hell, there were almost 27,000 views alone of this awful guy's video about it 3 months ago.

4. I think I just sort of forgot about the thing. I do recall hearing about it on the Completely Unnecessary Podcast and reading about it on a website. The talk about the Switch getting a version back in May got more attention from me, merely for the fact that it seemed like a cash grab for a game that was on so many platforms, including an HD version on the PS3.

Yeah, I don't understand how that talking head gets that many views.
    Last edited by gamevet; 18 Dec 2017 at 12:06 PM.

5. I don't understand how anyone watches RGT85. I've tried a few of his videos and they're fucking terrible.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. I almost didn't believe this news. No way I'd let $100 (or more) go for this reprint.
    Some of the eBay prices for it have already gone nuts. There is one seller who is asking $700 minimum for 2 carts (a red & a green) with a $1000 BIN.

7. The SFC cart is so much nicer than this and you can probably find it CIB for much cheaper.
    It's also worth noting that although it's a great game, SF2 Turbo and Super SF2 make it completely redundant.

8. A Super SF2 Turbo port would be kinda cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Absolutely nothing against collectors at all (I still prefer physical versions of stuff), but I'm so relieved the time when I'd need or even want this thing has passed. It's liberating.

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    A Super SF2 Turbo port would be kinda cool.
    It would indeed.
    Super Fighting Street would also be cool.