Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trails of Cold Steel IV (PS4) - 3rd Quarter 2018

1. So I'm finishing up watching story segments of the first Crossbell game (Zero) on youtube and serendipity strikes again. Apparently a new english patch for the second Crossbell game (Ao) was just released a couple weeks ago.

Hopefully by the end of playing/watching it, we'll have a localization announcement for Cold Steel III.

2. Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    So I'm finishing up watching story segments of the first Crossbell game (Zero) on youtube and serendipity strikes again. Apparently a new english patch for the second Crossbell game (Ao) was just released a couple weeks ago.

Hopefully by the end of playing/watching it, we'll have a localization announcement for Cold Steel III.

China & South Korea are getting the first 2 for PS4 on 8/17, with Sony working on localization. C&K versions of Trails of Cold Steel III & IV have been announced with a TBA release window. Falcom will supervise the localization work on these. I'll also be glad to hear some announcement from Xseed, even if it's with a TBA date.
    The first two coming from Xseed on PS4 by the end of 2018 wouldn't surprise me, & it would be a good sign. I'm hoping the PC version's extra voices can be added in, but I'll still buy the PS4 versions either way.

3. Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    So I'm finishing up watching story segments of the first Crossbell game (Zero) on youtube and serendipity strikes again. Apparently a new english patch for the second Crossbell game (Ao) was just released a couple weeks ago.

China & South Korea are getting the first 2 for PS4 on 8/17, with Sony working on localization. C&K versions of Trails of Cold Steel III & IV have been announced with a TBA release window. Falcom will supervise the localization work on these. I'll also be glad to hear some announcement from Xseed, even if it's with a TBA date.
    The first two coming from Xseed on PS4 by the end of 2018 wouldn't surprise me, & it would be a good sign. I'm hoping the PC version's extra voices can be added in, but I'll still buy the PS4 versions either way.

4. Zero & Ao no Kiseki (Crossbell) might come to PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshihiro Kondo
    “Although I cannot make any specific promises, we do know that lots of fans love these two games, but do not have the consoles necessary to play them. As a precedent, we have previously released Evolution titles for the games, so the fans can look forward to more news in the future.”
    That's his reply to a question about Zero & Ao no Kiseki coming to PS4. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this happened & XSEED ended up localizing the Crossbell games (then porting them to PC as well).
    We'll probably see Cold Steel IV before these come out here.