Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trails of Cold Steel IV (PS4) - 3rd Quarter 2018

1. PlayStation 3 Trails of Cold Steel IV (PS4) - 3rd Quarter 2018

Just about 3 months after Trails of Cold Steel III hit Japan, the next one has already been announced for 3rd Quarter 2018.
    Trails of Cold Steel IV- The End of Saga will be the last one in the series. Lloyd & Renne will appear in this one.

XSEED has been quiet about III so far. Maybe they'll say something by 2nd Quarter? Right now, Trails of Cold Steel I & II are being done for PS4 (Japan release dates 3/8 & 4/26). Like the PC versions there will be turbo mode, 60 FPS, HQ sound, & 4K support.

2. Bring on 3 and 4.

3. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Lloyd & Renne will appear in this one.
    Yeah, I think I need another geofront segment for that music.

4. PC Cold Steel II Quick Continue feature

Durante is working on a quick continue feature for ToCS II's PC version. This skips the title & the main menu, then immediately loads your last save game.
    Should III & IV get ported to PC, hopefully XSEED will have him work on them as well.

5. That's crazy they're almost ready to have 4 out in Japan and no release date for 3 in the US yet.

6. Even worse, I just finished Sky Third and now I'm jonesing for the Crossbell games.

7. Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    Even worse, I just finished Sky Third and now I'm jonesing for the Crossbell games.
    I still need to finish all the Sky games. I'm a bad PC gamer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

8. Quote Originally Posted by NeomegaCloud View Post
    I still need to finish all the Sky games. I'm a bad PC gamer.

I've done FC & SC already... still need to finish the 3rd. I've got all the party members.
    Right now on the 6th chapter of Cold Steel 1 (PC version). I'll buy the PS4 versions when XSEED brings them out here. I'm sure they'd want to, especially when the translation work is already done. Hopefully the PC's unlimited draw distance (or at least high limit) makes it onto the PS4. ToCS 1 & 2 on PS4 will have Cross-Save with PS3 & Vita.

9. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    I've done FC & SC already... still need to finish the 3rd. I've got all the party members.
    Right now on the 6th chapter of Cold Steel 1 (PC version). I'll buy the PS4 versions when XSEED brings them out here. I'm sure they'd want to, especially when the translation work is already done. Hopefully the PC's unlimited draw distance (or at least high limit) makes it onto the PS4. ToCS 1 & 2 on PS4 will have Cross-Save with PS3 & Vita.
    Yeah I'm sure I'll get them again on PS4 Just to support and play through again with the improvements. Plus they'll be a good refresh left for part 3.

10. Another 2 characters from Trails in the Sky. Take a guess.

Falcom has announced that another 2 characters from Trails in the Sky will be in Trails of Cold Steel IV. This news really brightened my day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 13 Jul 2018 at 02:22 AM.