Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Me TNL: Propaganda Posters.

Help Me TNL: Propaganda Posters.

So, I'm doing the cover of a 7" for a Russian release because that's a smart thing to do in this political climate. I have exhausted my google/bing-fu for finding soviet era propaganda posters of excessive resolution. Any of you holding out on me? Can you point me towards some print resolution stuff? I will pay a few bucks if I have to, but of course I'd prefer it was free.

2. Use NSDAP anti-Russian propeganda for maximum exposure.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 21 Dec 2017 at 04:18 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Find 3 of them, the start a topic on hr.

4. Tell them you’ll pay in bitcoin then get them to deposit in the interest account, then shut down the interest account and seize the coin?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I love you doc but you've got to stop flying so high.

6. https://www.reddit.com/r/PropagandaPosters/ ? often has russian, high res.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Been holding out, I see.

Everything I can find at that reddit, or any chan thread, or any thread is already represented on Google or Bing image search. Really though, I'm running into a deadline and I'm about to do a shooting star press off my balcony. I should take on less projects at once. When will I be able to be all "hello computer", and then tell it to make me a god damn record cover?

My search is allowing me to peep on Russian girls, because I love them, and they turn up in my searches for propaganda, so at least there is that.

10. I don't know if it'll help, and the images might not be hi-rez enough for your purposes, but the Soviet Visuals page on Facebook has a lot of propaganda posters.