Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (PC, One)

1. I died about 30 seconds after parachuting in a sports bra, and then watched 2 of my clan-mates run across the 1998 graphics map for 8 minutes straight, then fell asleep -- and probably snoring into the mic. Seems fun.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet View Post
    I died about 30 seconds after parachuting in a sports bra, and then watched 2 of my clan-mates run across the 1998 graphics map for 8 minutes straight, then fell asleep -- and probably snoring into the mic. Seems fun.
    Lol. Those were my impressions at first too. Once you figure it out a bit and play with some people it gets interesting. We should play.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. This sounds like one of those "great idea for a game" things that's actually a busted mess, like the Half-Life 2 mods of old, which were fun partly in-spite of the bustedness, but more so because of it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet View Post
    I died about 30 seconds after parachuting in a sports bra, and then watched 2 of my clan-mates run across the 1998 graphics map for 8 minutes straight, then fell asleep -- and probably snoring into the mic. Seems fun.
    Definitely see your point. If I die in a squad and have to wait for them for a while, I hop onto Twitter or TNL or something. If it's a good match right at the end, it is one of the most watchable things, ever. I often switch between peeps and try to see whats going on, if I can help. That can be a lot of fun.

This game definitely has crazy moments that are all your own and it really excels at having said "moments". It has that weird magic that only a few games have like earlier Battlefield games. That's the juice for me. It feels like 90% of the time I get cheated at the end with some haxxorrr bullshit but I don't really care. It's just so much fun with friends. It's a hang-out game for me. Playing solo is fun too but its so tense that I sometimes jump if I get randomly shot. Scares the shit out of me. I can only do 2 solos, then I'm done.