Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (PC, One)

1. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (PC, One)

Didn't see a thread for this, but not this is out on the One, thought it might be good to have a place for TNL to setup gaming sessions.

2. Apparently it's pretty awful on the One.

3. More like awfully fun. Yeah, it’s got some issues, but certainly won’t keep you from enjoying the game.

4. It’s been getting patches every few days. I like driving around the Murder Bus.

5. When Chux is driving, everyone inside the vehicle is gonna get murdered.

Now that I have my new system I'm pretty much strictly a pc gamer for now. That said I have this for PC.

HOWEVER I'd rather be playing Rocket League I think.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. This is a shitty awesome game. I now understand the appeal of it. Not many games give you that tense feeling anymore. It’s weird to describe it. It comes off as a piece of shit but as you hide, stalk and sometimes run in fear with a teammate or two it’s a lot of fun.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    This is a shitty awesome game. I now understand the appeal of it. Not many games give you that tense feeling anymore. It’s weird to describe it. It comes off as a piece of shit but as you hide, stalk and sometimes run in fear with a teammate or two it’s a lot of fun.
    One map, jank AF, still the best time I’ve had in a few years. It’s something special.

9. I've got a crew for this game. It's picking up steam for me now that vaulting and the 2nd map are out. If you see me on steam and want a murder brother, feel free to message me. We usually need a 4th. I play this game solo too for practice and it is some of the most tense gaming I've ever had. Getting shot is a jump-scare sometimes ! No other game does that for me.

IVe never played but I’d like to