Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 717192021222325 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2018: Lock & Load Then Rock & Roll

1. 3) Super Ghouls and Ghosts

Both loops. Continued maybe 3 times. I'm never playing this game again.

2. Kudos to you doing that on that shitty d pad

3. It's a Vita. The dpad rules.

4. hello i'm babacang

Shenmue I & II (PS4)
    I didn't encounter the horrible bugs some people did so I loved playing through these again (fourth time for both). They surpassed the DC/XB versions because of the faster load times and more video settings. One issue I had was the music volume in the arcade games was too low even though I had the general audio settings with music set higher than sound effects. I don't recall that being an issue before.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    It's a Vita. The dpad rules.
    Yes, correct.

Quote Originally Posted by babacang View Post
    hello i'm babacang
    What the fuck?

7. Wolfenstein II - This goes completely off the rails when you end up on Venus. Too many characters without any plot exposition. Gameplay was fine, but it just felt like a collection of levels without any coherence.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Sonic The Fighters, I know you might be asking yourself "How did you find a whole 20 minutes to complete this game 100% and unlock all 400 points" I don't know. I got lucky. The game was on sell for $2.50 and I was like "Hey! I got $2.75 at least!" and I bought it.

I had no idea that it would be that easy, boring and not worth it. I think I could have bought a Big Mac for that price and it may have lasted longer.

I am not going to lie, I do like the fact that I got 400 added to my gaming score...I just didn't think I'd feel so dirty doing it.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

9. People still keep track of gamer score?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. 23) The Ninja Warriors Again (SFC)
    Finished with Kunoichi on Normal. Nice reboot of The Ninja Warriors with better gameplay than the arcade, & one of the better beat-em-ups on SNES. Jumping with a button instead of pushing up is a big improvement. The added moves seriously rule, especially the throwing- not just enemies, but even a large metal box or concrete block. While the BGM isn't from Zuntata (a surprise considering Taito published it), it's still great.

Let's hope that the new "Once Again" version doesn't stay exclusive to Nintendo Switch. I'd like to see it on PC/PS4/X1.