Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 515171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2018: Lock & Load Then Rock & Roll

1. I've finished up through X5 now, I don't think I had ever finished 5 in the past and I actually enjoyed it quite a lot.

X6 on the other hand is fucking killing me now, it goes from way to easy to way to fucking hard repeatedly. The Gate fight is the worst.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. No interest whatsoever in X Collection 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. X5 is still quite good and I've heard good things about X8.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. You know what? I don't know if I've ever posted in one of these completion threads. But dammit, I beat a game this year. It was Celeste. It was amazing.

5. Wait. I have a #2 as well. Minit. That game was short, but super delightful.

6. Earth Defense Force 4.1 (PC) - Played a total of 107 hours, finished on Hard only, some of the levels on Hardest is insanely difficult so I don't know if I will be able to do it. I will farm some better weapons. Finished at 3900 health and did about 45 stages on insanity difficulty.

7. We should play again. I feel bad I got you to buy the PC one and then we played a few times and stopped

8. We should! I play with Wanfu at least once a week. Trying to finish it on Hard multi as well.

9. It's the EDF curse.

I bought the Vita version to play it once with TNL.

10. I am sure I am going to break some kind of rule with this but I am going to include it because I spent so much time on it that my mind is blown. I have 7 days logged into Injustice 2. I have about 68 out of the 74 achievements. (I'll never get the one where you come back from 10% vs 90%, I don't cheat :P so it's not easy)

I finally completed the achievement where you defeat Cheetah with Catwoman's "Cat call" ability. The problem is the ability comes from loot chests and is 100% rng. I opened over 2,000 chests and finally got it by finishing a tower that gives a random ability (these are rare too).

0.22% <--- Quite a few are people who exploited loot boxes too.

So while I didn't "beat" the game. This achievement was beating me for two years and none of you called the police. I finally hit back.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.