Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: XenoCrisis: New Smash T.V. Style Shooter for the Genesis

1. Preview of one of Neiborg's bosses:

2. Love his sprite work.

3. Looks cool, I hope it gets a modern release for something that has dual sticks. The two controller method sucked on NES and it probably sucks on the Genesis.

Seems really crowded? You had a lot more room to move around in Smash TV / Robotron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Henk has finished 6 tilesets and is working on a seventh. Here's an example of some of his work:

5. I just discovered Papi Commando, this looks way better than that garbage.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Looks cool, I hope it gets a modern release for something that has dual sticks. The two controller method sucked on NES and it probably sucks on the Genesis.

Seems really crowded? You had a lot more room to move around in Smash TV / Robotron.
    Smash TV worked really well with the SNES controller. Nintendo really put some thought into the button layout of the controller.

7. I like the idea of Shiggy designing the controller around the aiming in Total Carnage.

8. Am I misremembering that there was a D-pad 'cap' for the SNES face buttons some company made for use-cases like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Looks cool, I hope it gets a modern release for something that has dual sticks. The two controller method sucked on NES and it probably sucks on the Genesis.

Two controllers are ok if it's big, stable arcade sticks.