Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: XenoCrisis: New Smash T.V. Style Shooter for the Genesis

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    I'm talking more about the whole 'hyperviolence gameshow' setting, not the gameplay hook.
    The only one game that I've played like that is Mad World. I remember there being some game for PS3 that was like a gameshow shooter, maybe published by Sega? It's definitely not a common premise.

Looks cool, definitely worried about the controls on the Genesis and whether or not they wire up the carts correctly.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    while Smast was fixed, there’s still one too many or not enough periods.
    You bastard.

Art by the Flink dude already makes this amazing. He's so uber talented.
    I took all your French Toast.

5. It's a Genesis game? We're in a time where games that look like this can do well on Steam. You'd think they'd have a PC port too. Genesis collectors will pay their big $ for whatever the hell and they'd still get PC sales.

Now, it's just bullshit

6. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    The only one game that I've played like that is Mad World. I remember there being some game for PS3 that was like a gameshow shooter, maybe published by Sega? It's definitely not a common premise.
    The Club?

7. The Club was awesome

8. god knows if Paprium will show up this year (or ever), so this looks like the most exciting genesis game in a while, for me. wish i had the $$$ for a physical but in for the ROM!
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif

9. I guess I'll be the one to say it.
    Nothing I've seen about this game looks as amazing as Flink. It's all just standard Genesis looking stuff.

10. It's not due until October. There's still plenty of time for improvement. I just hope they get the gameplay right. I should have an interview with the developer up on S-16 in the next 2 weeks, so we should get some more details about its progress.