Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: This month's haul: January 2018.~

1. Not good.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. but like

how not good
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif

3. The shitty control is well publicized.

4. I ordered a 2DS XL from amazon. They were out of the orange and white ones, so I got the black and blue because I wanted to get it while it was still $20 off.
    My eyes are struggling with the old 2DS, especially when playing Mario Maker, so hopefully this will help.

5. Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    but like

how not good
    You have to tilt the screen while aiming the reticle at the target. Think of the shitty gyro controls in Lair, or Warhawk and imagine it being even worse.

6. brand new computer case with a fancy glass side panel, so I can finally fulfill my dream of having my pc look like an ugly slot machine

actually more excited about throwing my old pc stuff into the current case I have and making a file server, though

7. This was actually in December but I picked up a 55" TCL (4k) and mounted it on the wall with my Hue lights. Stellar TV.

4ktv.jpg

Made for some wicked awesome Cuphead

8. I bought a strip of those led lights that go on the back of the tv to improve the contrast, and they for sure work.
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    brand new computer case with a fancy glass side panel, so I can finally fulfill my dream of having my pc look like an ugly slot machine
    You better put some LED fans in there.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    You have to tilt the screen while aiming the reticle at the target. Think of the shitty gyro controls in Lair, or Warhawk and imagine it being even worse.

...damn
    if that wasn't the case, is the game that's there worth it otherwise? i mean, that sounds really unfortunate
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif