Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: This month's haul: January 2018.~

1. I picked up Space Invaders Infinity Gene for Android last night. It was on sale for a buck on the Google Play store.
    Seems pretty good so far.

2. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    What's your opinion on Talos Principle?
    I love that game. The difference between Talos and Witnesses is in their relationships between their puzzles and their environments. In Talos, they're one in the same. The puzzles are the environment and the environment is the puzzles. That organicism is really compelling, plus the puzzle design is just great.

In The Witness, environment and puzzles are severed from each other. You're walking around this gorgeous environment being constantly interrupted by glorified McDonald's placemat games that are alienated from what surrounds them.

You could turn The Witness into a Barnes and Nobles check out line puzzle book and not lose much. You couldn't do that to The Talos Principle because it is a videogame.

3. Talos really is fantastic.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Syberia 1 and 2 for Switch. Playing through the first game now, it is clunky and ugly but I kinda dig it.

5. It was a good game back in the day I don't know how well its aged though.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. I don't mind old school Resident Evil control so it is alright. The problem is that when the screen switches, it doesn't keep your direction so every now and then you would immediately go back to the previous screen. It is very annoying so I just learn to let go the control pad whenever I go to another screen.

7. Gunbird, Zero Gunner 2, and Magical Drop II off the JP Switch eShop (bought credit and I wanted to make use of it). Metal Slug, Metal Slug X, Garou Mark of the Wolves, Pulstar, and Last Resort off the US Switch eShop.

I also ordered Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (which arrives today), another set of switch joycons (also arriving today), and Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle (scheduled to arrive tomorrow).

8. I don't know where you find time for all of those. Please give me some.

I bought DropMix and the Derby deck pack, theny local GameStop got a store two states away to ship them their remaining Transformers theme promo cards for me. They're rad.

This game is a blast. Please support it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    I don't know where you find time for all of those. Please give me some.

I bought DropMix and the Derby deck pack, theny local GameStop got a store two states away to ship them their remaining Transformers theme promo cards for me. They're rad.

This game is a blast. Please support it.
    I agree 100%. DropMix is fucking amazing. Everyone needs to check it out!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
    Zero Gunner 2
    eShop is now better than PSN and it hasn't even really started yet.