Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: This month's haul: January 2018.~

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I got the official wheel way back in the day. It's way too sensitive to be very useful, the only game I liked using it in was VR Virtua Racing in arcade mode.

I would like to purchase a new 3d pad.
    People were trying to give those things away about 5 years ago. The price has nearly doubled since then.

2. if one of you dudes would do $20 shipped for a used but excellent yossy’s WOOL land I can make that happen.

3. If you find the 3DS one with Poochy it’s worth a look. That one jumped the past few months.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    if one of you dudes would do $20 shipped for a used but excellent yossy’s WOOL land I can make that happen.
    I'm down.

5. I stopped by TRU to see if they had any new World of Nintendo figures and walked out with this instead:

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I stopped by TRU to see if they had any new World of Nintendo figures and walked out with this instead:

Idiot! Jk, it’s awesome. I got one right before xmas and I like it a lot more than I thought I would. It’s nice to be able play something while dealing with the baby.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    damn, it's that cheap now? i was happy to catch it for just over $20...still haven't played it

i missed whenever game & wario was that cheap, and yeah, yoshi's also on the sub $20 list for me as well. most of the remaining WU library i lack (mario maker, smash etc) im kinda holding out for ports i guess.

...except star fox. i just dont know when that'll be cheap enough for me to bite, honestly
    StarFox was just under $20 on Amazon. John got it for me for Xmas. =]

8. toys r us has had it for $18 for sometime.

9. Game and Watch was such a dud, I had it “on sale” for $14.99 for the first year and a half I was open here. Sold 3 whole copies. Then discovered it was oop and idiots were spending $50 for it.

10. yeah, i meant to grab it when it was $15...it's a wario game, can't believe i slept on that

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    StarFox was just under $20 on Amazon. John got it for me for Xmas. =]
    so how is it?
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif