Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: This month's haul: January 2018.~

1. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Gunbird was up in the US, but there was some kind of exploit and they took it down. It's been just over 3 weeks since it went down, so hopefully it'll be back up.
    Wow, I'm glad I bought it when I did. Curious what this exploit is, though...

2. Yeah its strange in that nothing about the exploit, what it did, or how has been confirmed. Hopefully it's actually being worked on and will be back up for people soon.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. I got the Yakuza remake on PS4 and the Batman Arkham collection on Xbone. I'm currently playing through Halo 2 on the MCC, but I plan to tackle both of these right after. I have the first 4 Yakuza games and haven't played any of them, and I love the Arkham series, so that's about all the games I'll need for the next few months.

Ah! I also picked up Blade Runner 2049 on BR.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Yeah its strange in that nothing about the exploit, what it did, or how has been confirmed. Hopefully it's actually being worked on and will be back up for people soon.
    I wanted to get Gunbird right after Christmas. I heard about the exploit in a debug editor, which I assume works similar to the hidden one in Sonic 2. When there was still nothing announced on Gunbird coming back when Strikers 1945 II was announced for the US eshop, I was disappointed. When I found out that it was still on the EU and JP stores, I started to call BS. I have a feeling Gunbird may have something censored when it comes back to the US store, given NoA's track record.
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 21 Jan 2018 at 09:38 PM.

5. I guess I'm all-in on playing Andromeda to the end.

Attached Images Attached Images

6. This month, wanting to get back into using an arcades stick for vertical shooters, I got a Mayflash F300. I didn't want to invest too much money at first and wanted something that wasn't too big or heavy and easily modable. Plus the fact that it works with the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC and Switch was a huge bonus. I'm really happy with the size, weight, and how well it works with everything. Updating the firmware was also RIDICULOUSLY easy. I wasn't so happy with the stick itself though. So the first thing I did was drop in a Sanwa stick, which was just as easy to do as updating the firmware. Took me all of like 5 - 7 minutes to do.

I'm not crazy about ball tops though, and never really have been. I was going to order a plastic bat top for it. A few years back my friend and his brother were milling replacement sticks and tops out of aluminum for a variety of sticks. They were making full stick replacements for the Happ competition sticks for instance. He had some left over bat tops for Sanwa sticks and hooked me up with a nice powder coated one.

I've been super happy with it so far. I've been spending an assload of time with the 360 vertical shooters I've got. Even though I've got Raiden IV on PS3, I'm now super tempted to get it on 360 just because.
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Nice.

8. 6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. My Fiance and I are both animators so we've got framed posters from a bunch of animated movies all over our place.
    Where I play

10. That bat top looks slick, but I've always liked the stubbier Sanwa bats, because you can still hold it similar to a balltop.