Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 91112131415 LastLast

Thread: This month's haul: January 2018.~

1. Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    ...damn
    if that wasn't the case, is the game that's there worth it otherwise? i mean, that sounds really unfortunate
    It just pissed me off to the point of putting in something else to play. You could at least turn that shit off in Warhawk.

2. I got a few goodies for my Birthday.

My sister-in-law sent a $50 Gamestop gift card and $30 cash for my Birthday. I dropped by Game Stop today and didn't see anything I had to have. I think I'll wait until February when Shadow of the Colossus comes out.

My wife got me a couple of king size goose down pillows for the bed. I can't stand foam pillows, and the old down pillows were getting pretty old. I got off work early today and took a little nap on the couch with the new pillows.
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 Jan 2018 at 09:02 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I thought I was getting the wonderful Vita version but then I got hosed out it at the last minute.
    FYI the Vita Summon Night 6 has since dropped to $21. I'm going to try to return the PS4 for Viter.

4. I like getting vita games, so what is the elevator pitch on why summon night 6 is worth getting?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I said so*.

* Maybe it's junk but 5 had a great EXP system that encouraged fast completion of maps, risk/reward evaluation, and smart utility of skill trees and management of resources. It was the second** best SRPG on PSP on a system with a perverse amount of very good SRPGs. Maybe the best SRPG system ever.

** The best was the Tactics Ogre remake and that shouldn't even really count.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 31 Jan 2018 at 07:35 PM.

6. star fox is actually good IFFFFFF you can adjust to the controls, they're fucking weird since it's basically a made-for-VR game without the VR

7. Oh it would be amazing if you could adjust the controls. Hoping it gets a switch version actually.

And Kid Icarus 3ds as well.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I said so*.

* Maybe it's junk but 5 had a great EXP system that encouraged fast completion of maps, risk/reward evaluation, and smart utility of skill trees and management of resources. It was the second** best SRPG on PSP on a system with a perverse amount of very good SRPGs. Maybe the best SRPG system ever.

** The best was the Tactics Ogre remake and that shouldn't even really count.
    Hmmmm interesting.

9. 2.1 system for my tv and an acoustic guitar, both free through work

also want to see if posting works right

update: it does

10. Or does it?