Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: This month's haul: January 2018.~

1. I want to get an arcade cab, but nothing I want would fit through the door.
    Ideally I'd like to get a 2-player Daytona USA 2, or an R360 Wing War.

2. BotW Expansion Pass. Already found 3 more shrines and a few more Koroks, then spent 20 minutes watching my footsteps, which was actually way more fun than I thought it would be. I'm a complete and total spaz, apparently.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Machines aquired.
    Pictures please. I want to own an original (Nintendo) R-Type Arcade cab.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Nintendo?

Yeah, they distributed the arcade game in North America. I thought it was strange back in the day when it ended up coming out on Sega's console instead. And outside of Playchoice stuff, Nintendo was mostly ignoring arcade games by then.

6. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Nintendo?

7. That is a great cabinet. When I was a kid getting braces my orthodontist had that cab in the waiting room.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. I think the only time I saw R-Type in the arcade, it was some cheap conversion kit with the marquee and a generic joystick layout.

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Don't play that SAT prep test-ass game.
    What's your opinion on Talos Principle?
    Boo, Hiss.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I think the only time I saw R-Type in the arcade, it was some cheap conversion kit with the marquee and a generic joystick layout.
    My 1st time seeing it was in an arcade in Austin not too far from where Barton Creek Mall was. It was a mini-mall of sorts which wasn't really a packed place. I played a decent amount of SFIICE, An Outrun which was a standup cab with the force feedback steering wheel and that R-Type cab which a lot of people ignored outside of me who always headed it it after school to pump in at least 2 bucks worth of lunch money playing it.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 16 Jan 2018 at 02:05 PM.