Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, X1, PC)

1. Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, X1, PC)

Dark Souls Remastered will be on Switch, PS4, X1, & PC on 5/28. All platforms except the Switch (30 FPS, 1080p console/720p portable) will run at 60 FPS/1080p.
    No more lag in Blight Town, where the framerate prepared to die in the original PS3/360 versions. All the DLC is included.

A boxed trilogy set will be available exclusively for PS4, with Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition & DS II SOTFS. Praise the sun.

2. Siwtch

1080/60 is disappointing...but the PC version had bugs at 60, so at least it’s something

Will buy for 10 dollars

3. Polygon lists "PC (Native 4K, all textures 2K unconverted, 60 fps)." I haven't looked to see where that info came from yet.

4. It came from Namco, so it is real. So that’s better. Still, 10 dollars

5. Seems like it's being rebuilt in the Dark Souls 3 engine. Probably to get around the fps issues.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. Hell yes! I somehow didn’t get into Souls until 2 so this will be all new to me!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. One day, Demon Souls will be remastered for the new generation. But today is not that day.

8. I’m surprised they didn’t do that. Lots of people haven’t had a chance to play it. Especially Xbox owners.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    One day, Demon Souls will be remastered for the new generation. But today is not that day.
    I was told a few years ago that Demons Souls was being worked on, but I don't know if it was more just company conversations being had about the idea and nothing solid being started.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

10. Demon's Souls is probably coming but remember it's Sony owned so it will be PS4 exclusive.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.