Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, X1, PC)

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Ok, so let's go with this is even less than a port, what term do we use for just moving the code over then, because everyone else just refers to it as a port.
    Transfarring.

2. I've been looking and it looks like a rumor or a game of telephone at this point. Fextralife made the claim at first, but they've changed the wording, and I've seen other site claim the remaster will have things like lighting "based on DS3 tech". So we'll have to wait for more confirmation at this point.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. Everything I've seen is it's just the original engine, just they're actually putting a bit of effort into it this time unlike the original PC version where they didn't try at all.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Your mom is a port.

5. Any port in a storm?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Dual port RAM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I don't understand your distinction between a remake and a port, if the content is the same.

Like I said before, this game is going to use the Dark Souls 3 engine, so they will be recreating something. For instance, co-operation will support 6 players, and the framerate isn't locked to 30fps.
    Nothing actually new to this confirmed:

https://www.destructoid.com/dark-sou...s-482196.phtml

8. So this guy announces that he posted false information, and now we're supposed to trust his new "information"? Sounds like we still don't know anything.

9. No HDR or new assets? Oh well. Still worth it, even if all it does is break away from 360/PS3 limitations, while adding 4K support at a constant 60 FPS without mods.