Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls Remastered (Switch, PS4, X1, PC)

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Demon's Souls is probably coming but remember it's Sony owned so it will be PS4 exclusive.
    Balls.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. I'm down to go through it again, but was Prepare to Die edition on PC 60fps? Will I now own 4 copies of this game?

Mog I wish I could play it with your eyes, very jealous!

3. It was not. And so DSfix trudged on.

4. After*playing through the rest of the Souls series, this is pretty cool news. I played DS1 for like an hour when it was released.
    Last edited by icarusfall; 11 Jan 2018 at 11:36 PM.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I'm down to go through it again, but was Prepare to Die edition on PC 60fps? Will I now own 4 copies of this game?

Mog I wish I could play it with your eyes, very jealous!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. I am pretty curious to see what this will be. Dark Souls plays like it's absolutely crammed full of happy accidents, and yet they've been managing to do that since Demon's. If it was any other developer I would be worried that they wouldn't be able to recreate the game properly.

7. I don't think they're recreating anything, it's just a port.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. That's exactly what a port is.

9. Nope, recreating the game is something like the new Crash Bandicoot Trilogy where they rebuilt the entire games from the ground up, in a word recreating them.

A port is just taking existing code and doing the tweaks so it runs on different hardware. No rebuilding of the game itself.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Nope, recreating the game is something like the new Crash Bandicoot Trilogy where they rebuilt the entire games from the ground up, in a word recreating them.

A port is just taking existing code and doing the tweaks so it runs on different hardware. No rebuilding of the game itself.
    Then WTF is the big deal? A port of this game already exists on XBox One. I got it with my preordered copy of Dark Souls III. Didn't PS4 get a port with their preorder copy as well?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood