Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn (AC)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    A PS4 port better at least have Move support, if not an outright decent light gun solution.
    Did 3 and 4 even get home ports?

2. 3 came out on Xbox (with gun support, 1 of 2 xbox lightgun games) as well as wii. 4 came to ps3 digitally.

Yeah, remember the shotgun?

Holy shit, how did I miss that PSN port of HotD4?!? I'm downloading it as I type.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    Maybe, but you could go to Round1 instead. Even if they don't have it.

We have one in Grapevine and another in Arlington, in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post

Holy shit, how did I miss that PSN port of HotD4?!? I'm downloading it as I type.
    Because you're bad.

And he should feel bad.

7. I'm sure he standing on the top of some EFF DIGITAL hill and simply forgot about it over time.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    4 came to ps3 digitally.
    So did HOTD 3 & Overkill. You can get all three in a bundle for $30, $7 less than buying them separately.

9. Saturn

I did a double-take when I saw the thread title. I don't think I've played a HotD since 3, but I'd love to see a new game in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Am I going to have to go to Dave and Busters for this?
    Like dog$ said, I'm hoping to see this pop up at Round1. Not sure about other places in US but there's a few in Southern California and I'm ever so gracious to the Arcade Gods.

It's gonna be a zombie party!

Big ups to SEGA!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HOTDSD.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	452.7 KB 
ID:	81046  
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. It will be at all D&B locations. Kevin Bachus said that Scarlet Dawn cabs have been purchased for every D&B, with plans to have it operating in time for the Halloween season. They should ship by late September or early October.